Business Development Executive Responsible for researching and seeking new evidence for business growth. The role involves active coordination between teams and requires exceptional interpersonal skills. The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations that are a convincing representation of the organization’s products/services. Business development in broader terms is a mix of sales + marketing + relationshipContinue reading
- Employee Engagement Is Easy Task for the Company. Really!
- Career growth is strengthened by the goals you set as an individual
- Business Development Executive Job Description
- What is a Paymanager? How to Download Pay Manager Pay Slip?
- Why should you be hired for this internship? Answer the correct way