What is a Pay Manager
Paymanager is the payment bill preparation system that means for Rajasthani government employees. It provides a common and integrated platform for employee wage billing.
The program not only provides facilities for bill payment preparation, but also late DA billing, rewards, arrears, and exchange licenses. PayManager Employee details are intended to show payment details to Rajasthan government employees.
Prerequisite of Pripaymanager
- Office ID
- Concept / Checker Concept
- DDO Username / Password will be provided initially by NIC
- Budget Header
- Network Connection
- Internet Browser
- Old Data (Paybill.mdb) [First time only] Old data size should not be more than 15MB to reduce the size, delete tables other than listed below and also use the “Compact and Repair” option within the MS Access database. Required Tables Allowances, Employee Master, SPL Allowances, Children Master, DDO, LIC Master, Discounts, Group Master, Loan Master, Slab Master, Initials, and Removal of Rest Tables.
Steps to proceed in Paymanager
Step 1: Login Login to http://paymanager.raj.nic.in
Step 2: User Creation and Permissions The NIC will provide the DDO username and password. After logging in, use the “System Administrator” tab on the main menu to create users for your subordinates.
- At the first login, the system would request to change the password.
- Use the “Create user” option to create users and assign roles.
- Use the “Group Permission” option to assign group permissions to work in selected groups.
Step 3: Port Legacy Data to the Pay Manager Server Load offline payment invoice data [paybill.mdb] using the “MDB Data Transfer” tab of the main menu. This option would provide you with the details of your master information and allow you to change based on the standard used in the IFMS Payment Invoice Request.
For example, standard payment ID, designation, bank codes. Until all the steps detailed below are verified, offline data cannot be transferred to the online payment invoice database. The steps below will transfer the data inherited from the last month to the Pay Manager server.
- Load MDB
- Select paybill.mdb from the desired location.
- Data Transfer
- Click on the Transfer Data Transfer tab ’to transfer the data to the server database after selecting the DDO as shown on the screen.
- Verify Assignments
- Update Assignment IDs according to the standard assignment master.
- Check Deductions
- Update the deduction ID according to the standard deduction master.
- Check the bank code
- Update the bank code according to the standard bank master.
- Verify designations
- Update designations according to the standard designation master.
- Verify employees.
- If the above steps are verified, simply click this option to transfer the data to the online payment invoice database.
Step 4: Employee Payment Details (Add / Remove Employee Assignments and Deductions)
Use the “Employee Payment Details” option in the “Invoice Processing” menu to add/modify/delete the employee payment details.
Use ‘Add Assignment and Group Deductions’ in the Processing tab Invoice Processing ’for bulk update assignments and deductions for a group.
Various options are available here for wage suspension, partial payments, and individual deductions and deductions.
Deductions and deductions can be added using quantity, formulas, and slab
Step 5: Assigning Invoice Numbers to Invoices Use the “Invoice Assignment” option in the “Invoice Processing” menu to assign invoice numbers to the invoices being prepared. This option would provide two ways to assign the invoice number. to invoices.
Automatic assignment of invoice number with the assigned range
Step 6: Monthly Salary Process Select the “Monthly Salary Process” option from the “Invoice Processing” menu to process the monthly salary.
All invoices for a particular month will be available for processing.
After processing the invoice manufacturer has to forward it to the corrector / DDO.
Step 7: Report Processing All necessary reports needed for the Treasury / DDO are available here.
Step 8: Forward / Reverse Invoices Select the “Forward Invoices” / “Reverse Invoices” option in the “Authorization” menu to perform the following functions: DDO will forward authorized DDO invoices to the Treasury.
DDOTO If invoices are objected to by DDO, they can be reverted to the manufacturer by DDOs.
DDO Maker Cash-challenged Bills would appear for DDOs and the same can be reversed from DDO to Maker.
Step 9: Closing the billing cycle. However, television does not. it would be automatically assigned by the Treasury Request, but still the TV Allocation process has been maintained to safeguard the changes required by the DDOs. TV no. it can be assigned using the “TV number assignment” option in the “Authorization” menu.
Step 10: Employees can use the “Employee Corner” to view the following using their personal identifications
How to know the ID password of Pay Manager of Finance Department
Pay Manager is the website of the Finance Department of Rajasthan to make a salary for all state employees and any person can view and download their salary slip, annual salary statement (GA55)!
TADA Mediclaim can be done online from this website!
This website has two webpages –
The first one is for the department only http://paymanager.raj.nic.in/
The second one is for everyone (personnel) http://paymanager2.raj.nic.in/
Enter your employee ID and password knowing on another page!
What is the password?
Try to put one of the following two =
- Last four digits of the salary bank account
- Date of birth DDMMYYYY (Date of birth in this format)
You can now take advantage of the Pay Manager services.