MBA in Finance is often considered the definitive method of obtaining a stable, high-paying and attractive career, which provides a great job opportunity and a preferential elevation at the corporate level.
Scope of jobs after MBA in Finance
Why is ‘finance’ preferred choice for the MBA candidates contained in the financial crisis facing the world in the last decade, this is one of the main reasons. In response to the financial crisis, top companies and financial institutions have started appointing financial analysts and managers in the future to protect their property from such incidents.
This helped boost MBA’s financial employment opportunities, which offered high-paying jobs to finance professionals in top companies around the world.
”The financial management is concerned to the planning and controlling of the financial resources of an industry”.
As a result, the finance manager became one of the world’s most sought after professionals, running the MBA in a financial campaign. If we ignore this factor, which is currently very neutral, then the MBA in Finance and Accounting is like any other MBA specialization that focuses primarily on financial concepts.
MBA in Finance: Course Highlights
Following are some highlights of a general MBA in Finance course in India-
|Program Duration||2 years (4 or 6 semesters)|
|Number of Management Institutes in India||3900 approx.|
|Associated Key Skills||Capital Management, Asset Development, Fund Management, Risk Management among others.|
|Eligibility||A Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline. Different institutes might have some additional eligibility criteria.|
|Admission Process||Entrance Test + Group Discussion / Personal Interview|
|Top Entrance Exams||CAT, XAT, NMAT, CMAT, SNAP, MAT etc. Management Entrance Exams in India|
|Program Fee||Varies from INR 4 to 20 Lacs|
|Average Starting Salary after the Program||INR 5 Lacs|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Ernst & Young, Genpact, ICICI, HDFC, HSBC|
Students interested in doing MBA in Finance must complete their Bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50%. The selection of these courses is based on national or state level entrance exams, such as CAT / MAT / XAT / SNAP / CMAT, etc.
Career options after MBA in Finance
An MBA in Finance provides a fundamental understanding of financial concepts from a management perspective. The students who are enrolled in the MBA Financing Program are provided with an in-depth understanding of basic financial concepts like Corporate Finance, Budgeting, Costing, International Finance, Investment, and Securities and Operating Capital. Likely, this is because the degree program offers a chance for the student to concentrate in a variety of areas like global finance, investment management, taxation, tax preparation, financial statement reporting and investigation, and insurance administration.
Industries and job titles: The magical words”fund” and”direction” open up career opportunities in a variety of sectors such as financial and banking services, investment banking, management consulting, insurance, wealth management, asset fund, and hedge fund administration. Career options after MBA include fiscal credit analyst, accounting supervisor, risk, manager/analyst, and treasurer, fund manager, insurance director, fund manager, chief financial officer, VP (finance), and money manager.
In addition, MBA finance students are trained in the emerging process of fiscal consolidation for analytical thinking, management financial decision-making concepts, the balance between risk and profitability and various business models.
Students who have studied business and accounting at the graduation level will be comfortable with the many concepts described above. MBA Finance, however, provides a management perspective on these concepts and is related to different models and business scenarios in the financial world today.
Why MBA Finance
- Higher Salary: The average salary skill for an MBA graduate is important with everyday qualifications at the top of AN worker.
- Better career opportunities: This benefit of the Master of Business Administration degree goes by the primary one and it is, in fact, the reason for the first one. Graduates of a Master in Business Administration program, due to their qualifications, have high possibilities for acquiring and holding high-level management positions.
- A holistic view of the world of business: If you are the kind of person who can handle the challenge of handling the position of leadership, get a lot of responsibility and can be in a continuous learning and development cycle. You are most likely to be a good candidate for a Master of Business Administration.
Top colleges offering MBA in Finance
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta
- Xavier’s Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow
Career options after MBA in Finance
Most students are confused about job opportunities after the completion of their courses. After graduating from MBA Finance, some of the popular jobs for the students are as follows:
- Accounts Manager
- Business Analyst
- Finance Manager
- Chief Finance Officer
- Research analyst
- Finance executive
The top recruiters for MBA finance
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd
- DSP Merrill Lynch Ltd
- PNB Housing Finance Ltd
- Bajaj Capital Ltd
- SBI Capital Markets Ltd
- L & T Finance Holdings Ltd
- Aditya Birla Finance Ltd
- Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd
Offered salary package
One of the biggest factors that provide excellent remuneration package is those who attract MBA candidates to choose finance as the subject of their specialization. Today, MBA is considered to be the highest level occupation in finance, with candidates from well-known organizations on middle-level and senior positions.
Candidates who have completed MBA Finance, they usually get jobs in both public and private organizations with the Finance and Accounts Department. Private organizations, such as MNCs, who specializes in investment banking and financial matters, are known for giving a rich package to finance managers from famous B-schools like IIMs.
Public sector organizations are more balanced employers, new employees earn 10 to 12K per month, and professionals with 3-5 years of experience earn an average of 50 to 60k per month.
Enrollment for MBA
When it comes to top recruiters, investment banking companies, private equity associations, venture capitalists, hedge fund shops and financial institutions and general corporate organizations, there are hiring finance managers.
Apart from this, if you want to make a career in the public sector, the finance ministry, the RBI and other affiliated organizations, then you can have excellent opportunities.
- 50 Interview questions and answers for the next job interview
- What is Couples counseling and Why it is required?
- 8 Successful and professional resume objective example statement sample
- What is Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT) and Why it is required?
- How to create my perfect resume?
- The 2-Hour Job Search: Using Technology to Get the Right Job Faster
- Resume Writing: A Job Hunters’ Manual to a Winning Resume and Cover Letter Combination to Land You Your Dream Job and Perfect Career
MBA in Finance Management Part-Time
MBA Finance can work in the banking and non-banking sectors. You can work anywhere in the business world. To maintain the balance of capital, each industry requires a financial expert. Students who have done MBA in finance have many job changes in government and the private sector.
- Himalayan University
- Kalinga University
- MKU University
- University of Subharti
- Integral University
- NIMS University
- Periyar University
- Ms university
In order to meet the organization’s objectives in financial management, there is a mention of the efficient and effective management of funds in this way. This is a special task linked directly to top management. The significance of this function is seen in the shape of ‘staff’ not in ‘line’ but in the overall composition of a company.
MBA in Finance Management Course is associated with Corporate Finance, Budgeting, International Finance, Costing and Working Capital Management. These subjects make students work with any financial organization.