How can I get a Google Android Developer Job like a pro; Big companies are always looking for an Android Developer to their portfolio. The primary focus is on the development of Android apps and their integration with back-end services.
How can I get a Google Android Developer Job
Android Developer job description–
- Create Android Apps (At least two developed Apps should be available on App Store / Google Play)
- Create technical designs and specifications for App development.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Data Structures and Design Patterns.
- Must possess excellent knowledge and experience in implementing effective engineering practices to achieve high standards of quality.
- Have experience in implementing MVC / MVVM in the context of App development.
- I have experience working with XML and JSON.
- Check the unit-tests code and its robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- 3- 5 years of secure experience with Android Development
- Good knowledge of build and deployment processes.
- You must also have extensive experience in working with RESTful APIs and services for mobile app development.
- Integration of Analytics and Social Media is also desirable.
- Experience in developing B2C mobile applications
- Strong knowledge in Core Java
- Good understanding of Android features
- Knowledge of Android Library Extensions
- Must be experienced in memory management and in designing high-performance apps.
- Google Maps, Java, Kotlin, and the Android SDK and Social APIs is also desirable.
- Experience in shipping applications through the Play store.
- You are well versed in mobile UI/UX conventions.
- Experience in using GIT.
Responsibilities for Android developer job –
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Unit-test code, including edge cases, usability, and reliability.
- You must also take control of the features assigned and estimate the timelines to the Production release.
- Object-Oriented Programming, data structures, and design patterns understanding is a must.
- Strong Java and Kotlin programming skills.
- Knowledge of software development processes & agile methodologies.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent English language (written & verbal) communication skills.
- Good understanding of DB Design.
Scope of Android Developer in the US
The scope of the android developer is enormous. Big corporate, companies are breaking their traditional methods and entering into the app world. But since most of the work is outsourced from the US to India, there are very handful jobs available in the US for android developers.
The startups, or who dont need to outsource their IT dept. Android developer salaries ranged from $110,000 to $155,000
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the national median wage for Software Developers, which includes Android Developers, is $98,300. Those in the bottom 10 percent make less than $57,300, while those in the top 10 percent earn more than $153,700.
The three states with the highest median salary for Android Developers are California at $119,700, Washington at $118,400, and Massachusetts at $105,600.
Guide to the Google Android Developer Job
“How can I get a Google Android Developer Job” is an old question from one question begs another.
The reality is that software engineering positions at Google are more likely to be filled by developers who have worked on other open-source projects and who have a more comprehensive portfolio than a new developer with no prior experience or no engineering degree.
In other words, they are less experienced than the prospective candidates for an open-source software engineer position at Google are, but they do have more to offer.
So, how can I get a Google Android Developer Job?
My suggestion is this: “Study hard. With passion and perseverance, you can get a chance to be a part of some fascinating new work at Google.
I’m sure you’ll find your answers in the above-mentioned responsibilities, and they will also help you understand what the average day at Google looks like. After all, you’re a software engineer with the most exceptional skills in software engineering.
In the above-listed responsibilities, I have provided an outline of the typical day at Google. In many respects, it’s not a very different picture of what an ideal employee of Google looks like.
Still, you can see what you can expect, particularly if you are experienced in computer programming. If you don’t know how to program, it’s not a good idea to apply for an android Developer Job.
The first thing you must know when you go to the Google Developer Website is that most of the tasks you need to complete to qualify for an Android Developer Job will involve some computer programming.
What does this mean?
Well, it means that you will need to learn some coding languages, you will need to learn a little HTML, and you will need to learn a bit of the Adobe software, which is used to produce the great looking web pages that will fill your screen.
This can be not very clear, but you must realize that the more things you know about, the more skilled you will become. This is a crucial step towards becoming a real computer programmer.
There is an opportunity for an early bird discount on this training program. Be sure to get in at the same time as everyone else.